Donate

วันอังคารที่ 5 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer

Make quick work of fancy vegetable peeling with the spiral vegetable slicer.
      Includes 3 sets of blades: 1/8 inch spacing, spacing and 1.4 inch straight blade, cut the ribbon.
      Simply place vegetable or fruit on prongs, turn wheel while pushing base toward the blade.
      Made of durable plastic
      Backed by a 1 year warranty.


 Details
Size: 1 pack
Paderno World Food Vegetable Slicer

Vegetable Slicer Paderno world cuisine created tapping and vegetable or fruit, noodles in a second plate frame and blades are constructed of high quality impact resistant ABS plastic that is BPA free and blades are made of. Stainless Steel It has four powerful suction foot to install tabs for easy release and does not require connection to a power supply or battery.

Cutter is an easy-to-use handy tool that makes the ribbon spaghetti, zucchini, cucumber or long curly fries spiral apples. It comes with three blades: blade sliced ​​(small holes), blade chipper (big holes) and blade storage compartment under the two stores and the third one is in place.
Key Features:

      Three stainless steel
          Shredder: Create long, spaghetti-like strands of thread.
          chipper: building a long thick threads.
          Direct: Create long, ribbon-like.
      Used with a variety of vegetables and fruits, including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, zucchini and more.
      Impact-resistant, BPA-free ABS plastic frame and blade construction.
      An integrated storage compartment holds extra blades.
      Powerful suction feet for stability with easy release tabs.
      Hand operated - no batteries or AC outlet required.

Three blades for versatility

Blade knife measures 1.8 "or 3mm, thickness and length of spaghetti-like strands of thread. Chipper blade measures 4.1 "or 5mm, thickness and length of the screws flat face measures 1.8" or 3mm and production line like a long ribbon.
Easy to use


 I had to interrupt my cooking to write this review. I believe that I am not easily moved to write product reviews. This is my second visit here on Amazon. (Since writing this review three years ago, I added a few more product reviews here on Amazon).
However, this cut little change is amazing. Just amazing It makes quick work of everything I threw at it, and will include:.
Radishes
carrots
cucumber
Onions (they work a little differently than other vegetables).
kohlrabi (makes fabulous fresh salad).
Zucchini (I can not remember how many "used" in the vegetables).
Apple and
sweet Potato
I may have made a celeriac, but I can not remember for sure.
This device has never balks

And it is a pleasure to clean.

I have to give up pasta, a few months back and I found myself missing the action of the rotation of the feed line on fork. It was then that I find cutting threading not sure there is one that can meet my fork pivot needs. I bought this little gem because I think that it's inexpensive enough that if I did not like it all that much, it would not be too much of a hardship.
Honestly, for me this was not going to pay double or triple the price.
As I write this I'm in the middle of family recipes, cucumber salad, cucumber floating old. Several lines coming out of it was close to 2 feet long, the food does not get more fun than that. The first four (large) cucumber takes 4 minutes to break down the complete length of the threads. I have four more when I finish this review.

Okay, some of the investigators here complaining that you lose about 3 / 8ths from the center of what will soar, and this is true. In the case of cucumbers, which means that the device is the elimination of those pesky seeds for you. But in the case of carrots, you lose a bit of the plant's potential. I think of this? NO conscious use of a 3 / 8ths another pot or snacks in it while you shred the rest of your vegetables. It does not mean that a 3 / 8ths unavailable, it was not made ​​into a ring. So it would not make sense to try to tear the baby carrots or asparagus because they are not larger than 3 / 8ths of an inch, so there will not be enough to rotate.

I can not speak to the durability of the machine, because, alas, I do not own one. But it was two months as of this writing. So far so good But it does seem durable and It is designed as well. Blades snap into the holder in the middle of the cutters, so you do not tend to lose them, you are not likely to cut yourself on them. inadvertantly The entire unit is lightweight but feels quite sturdy and I can not think need to change it for a long time, the whole thing sucked down on your work surface, which makes it a great deal. I have started the preparations until now I've used a mandolin slicer. This spiral slicer makes it easy to cut your finger, how can a mandolin.

On a final note before I go back to the cucumber salad .... I do not like the kitchen longer than it needs to be, and a gadget that takes forever to clean up any sharp edges. washing and careful, you might hurt yourself with this thing. But, frankly, you have to try pretty hard to do that. I did not want to hurt you and the company seems to have thought of everything to make it really will hurt someone determined to draw blood. It is not a child's toy. However, and therefore must have the same respect you would give any other items with sharp blades.

There is one small quibble I have with the device and hope that readers of this and deals with it in the future ... when the screw came out of it a little hard to handle, they will end up with. the It would be nice if they designed, what kind of a trap, they fall from the leaves. This is a minor quibble, because you can really capture all the lines, if you're careful. But I do want to be careful all the time.

Okay, it's back to my cucumber salad.

Edit July 2013 - the idea after three years of ownership.

I still absolutely love it. It still works flawlessly and fairly easily break down all kinds of vegetables. Established the cucumbers and zucchini are my favorites, but I have many other spiralized as stated above. In all this time it has not stained. (A lot of these gadgets) and the blade did not seem to lose any of their effectiveness. I agree that cleaning it while still relatively simple, not a child's play. Still, it did not take long.

I've put the noodles zucchini in my basket vegetables grill with some onions spiralized and coated with a bit of olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic and they crowd-pleaser every time, but it has been brutally hot and humid here, so I do. think I'll go for something a little more refreshing. I served uncooked noodles (Using a small blade) and coated with homemade "Guacamole" This sauce is a crowd pleaser and cucumber salad competitors.

3 years later and I can not sing enough praises of this stuff. I just do not understand the naysayers .... especially people who complain about the vegetable "major" loss to get creative and find something to do with it. Challenge yourself!

Most of all I was impressed by how well it has held up.

UPDATE August 2013 ....

It seems there is much debate about whether this little suction unit effectively to the work surface. For me, it is not I have polished granite countertops. I would guess that this vacuum is very little (if at all), some light surface formicas that may well arise from the discussion.

Cake ....

UPDATE April 2014
Blog at last! I just started to blog my recipes. The first four have been posted. But I hope to get more work .....
So this is a blog spelled out my website .... snootydog - points - excluding meters with a link at the top of the page for my blog. Let us know if you find it useful.


...