- Up to 8 on/off times per day
- Battery backup assures you stay on schedule even after a power outage
- Consistent light nutrient and airflow program for your garden
- Encourages productive growth of your plant Three prong grounded
- LCD digital display battery backup dual outlet feature
- Automating your lighting adds convenience and encourages productive growth with consistenthrs of light
- Comes in 15-ampere, 120-volt and 1725-wattage
Edited 16 July 2013: It stopped working about 3 months ago, the LCD display and the response will appear normal. But the agency does not pass inspection, the LED current is indicative of a condition that does not shine. I opened it to see anomalies put it back together. Eventually I toss it and buy GE 15154 Random / off 7 day digital timer here on Amazon, which is only $ 10.18 and has 20 on / off cycles, compared to just eight for the use of my work is like that. Special is a big bonus I am pleased that far with GE, but my experience says that age is an issue with these counters.
- - - -
I've only had it for hours But I'm happy anyway I have two timers, Intermatic, DT1 and DT7, which is similar to the Hydrofarm, I outgrew DT1 and DT7 fulfill my needs. But the response was to the point where it struggled to knock down, drag out, reprogram or adjust anything at all after that it may be 10 years Hydrofarm this seems to work well. Hopefully the response will continue.
You can set up a schedule with up to 8 separate events and eight in separate incidents off. Each event can be every single day of the week, any day of the week, Monday through Friday, Saturday and Sunday all day. But Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday. A random mode switch that you can get from 2 to 32 minutes of "random" is changed.
You can override the settings For example, suppose that when the timing is right now scheduled to close. (Meaning no power is delivered to the devices plugged into it), and you decide you want to. There is a button marked
By D. Musicant