- Winner of the 2008 JPMA Innovation Award
- French-made blender, steamer, defroster and reheater all in one unit
- The defrosting function is ideal if you prepare and freeze food in batches
- Steaming vegetables retains more vitamins than other cooking methods
- All components coming in contact with food are made of polypropylene (PP) and polysulfone (PSU) - all BPA and PVC-free materials
Product DescriptionsThe Beaba Babycook is a one-of-a-kind, patented compact countertop appliance that functions as a steamer, blender, warmer and defroster to prepare fresh, healthy meals for baby. It starts by steam cooking vegetables, fruits and meats in less than 15 minutes, while preserver their vitamins and flavors. It then purees and blends them to the desired consistency. Parents can also use the Babycook to quickly reheat or defrost precooked foods.The bowl is made from unbreakable Polysulfone (PSU) and the cooking basket from transparent polypropylene (PP). It comes with a 2½ - cup capacity bowl, cooking basket, spatula and recipe booklet. The bowl and basket are top-rack dishwasher safe.
Product Dimensions: 11" (27.94 cm) x 5½" (13.97 cm) x 8" (20.32 cm) high.
For babies 6-24 months.
Winner of the 2008 JPMA Innovation Award.
CLICK HERE FOR PRODUCT DEMOAlways pay through Amazon.com Shopping Cart or 1-Click.Your purchase will be protected by the A-to-Z Safe Buying Guarantee. Never respond to requests to send funds via wire transfer. Learn more about Safe Online Shopping.
Amazon.com Details [Read more Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker]